CCCR provides community-based services in a number of areas. For example, as part of the Washington County Sheriff's Office K-9 Crisis Response Team we go into jails to bring comfort and calm to both inmates and staff. What started as a pilot program in 2007 became an established program due to its successful reception.
When We Work
CCCR Teams provide our services during and after the full spectrum of traumatic events and disasters
- Follow up support to aid individuals in recovery after a traumatic incident
- Work alongside clergy or responders during death notifications
- Lend emotional support following vehicular accidents
- Take part in school visits after the injury or death of a parent, teacher, or student
- Available to emergency responders after a traumatic event, injury, or fatality
- Work with Search and Rescue agencies to support both family members and responders
- Assist national relief agencies in large scale disasters to give support to survivors and responders
Learn more about our partners.